We are a team of college, high school and junior high student interns who want to gain hands-on experience with various cutting edge technologies in preparation for a career in tech.
Some skills we are gaining through various projects include:
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ansible, Jenkins
- Kubernetes, Docker
- MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres
- Linux and Windows server administration
- Github Actions (CI/CD), AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Atlassian Confluence, Jira
Some give back to our community and share our passion for technology with the next generation.
- Google Docs (online Word)
- Google Slides (online Power point)
- WordPress (websites)
- Computer Networking
- Dangers of Social Media
- Online Privacy, Cyber-hacking and Cyber-bullying
- Google Sheets (online Excel)
- Amazon Web Services (cloud computing)
Here are some ways in which are interns have invested in the next generation:
- We teach weekly technology classes to kindergarteners and 1st-6th graders at Oneonta Montessori in Alhambra, CA.
- Our student instructors meet up weekly to discuss tech at Lynbrook High School in San Jose, CA.
- We plan to teach technology classes at Miller Middle School in Cupertino, CA.
If you are an elementary, junior high or high school in the San Jose or Los Angeles area interested in technology classes, please contact us at [email protected].